Join Us | Become a Member
Do you Respect the Earth and All People? Then we'd love for you to become a member of REAP Business Association and participate in Calgary's Be Local movement!
- own or operate a locally owned business in Southern Alberta;
- want to meet and do business with like-minded Calgary area business owners;
- want referrals to your ideal clients;
- care about the environment and want to keep Calgary green, vibrant and healthy now and for future generations;
- want to be involved socially and culturally because you care about the community; and
- want to contribute your time, talent and money to initiatives that are making a difference.
You’ll connect with like-minded people who want and need your products or services, potentially your most loyal customers. REAP events foster thousands of new business connections each year and increase awareness of local businesses by 20%.
Research shows that businesses participating in the Buy Local movement, on average, experience 4.7% higher revenue growth than those that don't. Plus, you’ll receive the satisfaction of giving back to your community and experience the camaraderie that comes from working shoulder-to-shoulder with business people who share your values - people who are also striving to make Calgary the best place to live and do business.
More than 140 REAP businesses represent:
- $21 billion in annual revenue;
- 8,300 Calgary area jobs;
- $5 million in local charitable donations;
- 93,000 employee volunteer hours;
- 11,000 tonnes of CO2 diverted from the atmosphere;
- 9.5 million kgs of waste diverted from Calgary landfills; and
- 600 trees and shrubs donated to create 17 Community Orchards since 2013.
REAP offers four levels of membership and fees start at just $60 per month.