Living Locally / Arts & Culture / Food & Drink / Beverages / Food & Drink / Farms / Food & Drink / Restaurants & Cafes / Style / Personal Care Products / Community / Health & Wellness
Celebrate LoveYYC Day with REAP businesses
Six ways to celebrate YYC with the REAP community
LoveYYC Day on November 2 is Tourism Calgary’s celebration of what makes Calgary great, where local businesses and attractions all over the city offer special deals and unique experiences to Calgarians. This year, the following REAP businesses are involved:
- Calgary Farmers’ Market is home to two REAP businesses, Growing Co -- a children’s clothing boutique specializing in slow fashion, and Eau Claire Distillery -- a farm-to-glass distillery in Turner Valley. For LoveYYC Day, purchase Market Bucks and get bonus bucks on the house.
- Eau Claire Distillery makes a variety of spirits from local ingredients. For LoveYYC Day, buy one, get one Tour & Tasting tickets at its Turner Valley distillery, or take 15% off admission to Culture & Cocktails: 300 Years of Music for the Solo Cello.
- Fiasco Gelato is one of Canada’s fastest-growing businesses, making gelato from scratch with ethical and unique ingredients. For LoveYYC Day, Fiasco Gelato is hosting free tours and tastings every 30 minutes at its headquarters in Mayland Heights from 11 am-4 pm.
- No Island is a new coworking project co-founded by The Commons -- a coworking and event space in Inglewood and a REAP business. For LoveYYC Day, No Island Coworking is offering $50 off a one-month drop-in membership
- SwizzleSticks SalonSpa is a long-standing green spa and salon in Kensington. For LoveYYC Day, receive a $25 gift card and product sample for a friend with the purchase of any gift card, service or cash-value of $75.
- Village Brewery is a craft brewery built on community. For Love YYC Day, show up at Village brewery between noon-5 pm for a free tour of the brewing facility and guided tasting of six Village beers.
Happy LoveYYC Day to you all!
- Click the links above to learn more about these REAP businesses.
- Check out even more LoveYYC Day deals here.
- Visit our directory for even more examples of local businesses doing great things in the community.
- Show us how you’re celebrating LoveYYC Day by tagging us on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram @reapcalgary, and using the hashtag #belocalyyc.