Communications Leaders get creative
Presenting the 2019 Communications Leader nominees
Effective communication of your message is an essential part of doing business, especially in this ultra-connected age. And when it comes to growing the movement toward doing business differently, a well-told story makes all the difference.
GOOD Company Graphic Design is sponsoring the Communications Leader Award, recognizing excellence in communication design.
“We wanted to bring the value of good communications to the forefront with this award,” says Gillian Hickie, co-founder of GOOD Company Graphic Design.
“It’s a combination of the basic principles of effective communications and design, and how well it spreads the values of sustainability.”
This year’s nominees are:
- Goodpin for the design of its digital giving-back platform to be easy to use, fun, edgy and colourful.
- Parallel Property Solutions for its "Recycling Worries into Wins" campaign, adding branded bins especially for flyers to the mailboxes at each rental property.
“I’m looking forward to seeing the power of communications come forward,” says Gillian. “And showcasing how the communications industry can support these messages.”
- Click the above links to vote for your favourite Communications Leader Award nominee. The voting window closes Sunday, October 13, at 11:59 PM.
- Click here to learn more about GOOD Company Graphic Design.
- See the awards ceremony in person at the Soul of the Next Economy Forum on November 14th! Tickets are available here.