- Join Us
Be Local is a Calgary network of community-focused businesses
Be Local businesses are locally-owned, operational, and maybe most importantly, community-focused. Community-focused means the business has integrated social and environmental impacts and prioritizes relationships with other local businesses and community. Be Local strives towards a local economy that is sustainable, resilient and works for everyone.
Making a difference through business isn’t fringe activity anymore, it’s the new standard. Be Local is that unified voice to amplify all the good you are doing. Collectively, our business members represent:
The value of Be Local to your business:
- Be Local is the only business network in Calgary that is values-based. Collaboration and relationships are at the heart of everything we do.
- List your products/services on shop.belocal.org and reach new customers with this simple and easy-to-use online platform for businesses that stand for reciprocity, environmental stewardship, inclusion, and resiliency.
- We work with PR and marketing firms to drive more traffic to your business. #belocalyyc
- Our directory, blog, and social media help members stand out and connect with new customers.
- Mentorship, guidance and partnership from other business members that get you.
1 Year Membership for $375 + GST
Due to the impact of COVID-19 on the local business community, we will be offering complimentary annual memberships.
Fill out this application form to assess whether membership is right for you.
Be Local is powered by Momentum, a change-making organization that acts as a bridge by taking an economic approach to poverty reduction and adding a social perspective to economic development initiatives.